9/17/2008

my first month

On Sunday I’m exactly one month in America!! My experiences so far?! Well, I am living in a dorm again, which is quite different to the live in my apartment in Graz. Now I have to share my bath and toilet with a bunch of other girls again – like in the good old Elisabeth-Dorm times in my first year of studying! But they are all really nice and very “clean”! *g*
My courses here are quite interesting. In contrast to the most courses in Austria, I have to do homework each day and the courses are not only once a week but up to three times! Oh, and one of the most important things, I had already the chance to learn some new, very funny, typical American games – like beer pong and flippy cup! *g*


3 Kommentare:

Dawn Ding hat gesagt…

Hi Kati,I'm Dawn. I also have trouble with homework and the frequent classes! Well, anyway, we have to straggle to get used to it~

T hat gesagt…

Hey Kati,
we have to play beer pong together.
C ya monday

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hi Kati! I see you like the dorms here;) The americans here seem to be addicted to homework.
Last but not least, same as tim - we have to meet to teach each other cultur related games.
seeya Johannes