Today I had my first psychology exam here in America!! The learning matter wasn't really difficult, but it was a challenge to know all the terms in English! I like my Psyc classes here, even if I am already familiar with some of the topics, it's interessting and they gave me some thought-provoking impulses.
Slowly but surely I get a everyday life: On Monday is my Yoga class - I really enjoy it. On Tuesday and Thursday my day starts with a morning run! It's so delightful to run through the morning wood, it's so peacful and quiet!
I don't really have plans for this weekend, but I'm sure that I will find something interessting to do! *g*
给那个爱我的她:
vor 14 Jahren
3 Kommentare:
nice!! I didn't know they have yoga lessons.
I had my first psychology exam last week too...well I'll try harder next time...haha
Did you buy something at the mall??
Kati,
Change always has some challenges and getting into a regular routine is always difficult when you move. Are you finding the landscape to be similar to Austria and Germany.....minus the mountains that is!!
I'm sure those English terms will come quicker as each week passes.
Hi kati,
I like doing yogas too. I used to do in my home country but not anymore now...I should sart it..again...
Kommentar veröffentlichen