10/06/2008

My package, Homecoming and IKEA

Last Thursday was a great day! Why? Because the package my mother sent me finally arrived after nearly three weeks! My mum told me, that she also had included a little surprise for me, thus I was really exited when I opened the package! It was not only a little surprise, no, it was a huge! She bought a jacket for me I had shown her, before I left Austria! My mum is the best!:-) Beside the jacket she also sent me Austrian chocolate and my English Grammar and Vocabulary book.

My weekend was really funny. On Saturday I watched the Homecoming parade with my roommate and a friend of her. Afterwards I visited my friend Teresa and we decided to walk to the Homecoming Football match because it was such a lovely day! In the afternoon Teresa, Trenton and I decided to ditch all the Homecoming parties and we drove to Trenton’s family in Minneapolis. We had a nice evening talking and eating with his parents and on Sunday in the morning we drove to the Mall of America and IKEA! IKEA always feels like home to me, because the shops are built the same way all over the world and nearly my entire apartment furniture is from IKEA. *g*

Keine Kommentare: