The last week was really busy! Also the weekend wasn’t relaxing at all! I had to write so many papers that I always stayed up till 1 am to write them! The only bright spot were the brunches in morning with my roommate. We love to go brunching on the weekends, we always spent more than an hour in the cafeteria eating and chatting! And the waffles there are so delicious, especially when you put ice cream and maple syrup on it!Unfortunately we can’t go to brunch next weekend, but that is okay because I will stay in Las Vegas instead!! I’m so excited about that! I will leave Thursday early in the morning and will stay in Las Vegas till Monday! At the airport in Las Vegas I will meet with friends of mine from Austria, who are spending this semester at a University in Little Rock. I just can’t wait to see them again!!
4 Kommentare:
Wow, Las Vegas...That is so cool.
I hope you have fun there.
Have fun in Las Vegas!! and by the way, the UWEC climbing wall is open and it's free... Hope to see you there.
oh, Las Vegas!!! It must be fun!!
So, you will be back in just a day now, I wonder how much money your lost.........or maybe you were like my kids and went only to get really good food, really cheap!!!
Kommentar veröffentlichen