On Friday I went to a friend's Halloween party. First I didn't want to go, because I was really tired and just wanted to stay at home and have a nice relaxing evening, but then I got over my laziness, dressed up and went there. And it was the right decision! It was really funny and my friend dressed up a banana what really looked so funny! We had a good time playing funny games, eating scary looking brownies and drinking punsch with eyballs in it! But all in all I think Halloween is more fun and really exciting when you are a kid! The rest of the weekend I spent with doing my homework and just hanging around.

2 Kommentare:
Hi Kati!
I´m glad that you decided to participate in Halloween. Mostly because we do not really celebrate Halloween in our country, for me it was clear that I have to experience it here. It is a chance one in a lifetime ;).
Nice to see that you had a relaxing weekend... mine was great too.
See you tomorrow in class.
Johannes
HI, Kati! My situation was same to yours. I didn't want to go at first, but overcame my laziness too. And my Halloween party turned out to be fun as well.
Kommentar veröffentlichen