10/25/2008

Rock Climbing

Yesterday I attended a concert in the Cabin! It was really great! The artist was called Chastity Brown and I think she was from Minneapolis! There is a second concert today at 8 or so, so if you can you should really listen to her music!

Today I will leave Eau Claire for the weekend to go rock climbing at devil's lake! I'm really exited! I haven't been rock climbing for a long long time, so I will definitely have muscle pain on Sunday!! I hope the weather is not to cold because we will camp outside! Well, I have to go know, because we leave in 10 minutes! *g*

6 Kommentare:

TiFfAnY hat gesagt…

It is really great that you went for rock climbing. I never try it before and I wish I have a chance to do it also. Challenging games are really fun and It can train us to be braved. Good jobs.

kyoko hat gesagt…

How was Devils lake!?
Actually I went there about three weeks ago!!
I really enjoyed climbing the huge rocks!!

Joyce Johnson hat gesagt…

I enjoyed catching up on your blogs. You're finding lots of interesting things to do here in America. I used to live in the Wisconsin Dells, so I've cross country skied often at Devil's Lake. It's beautiful there.

T hat gesagt…

Hey Katie,
I hope rock climbing was good.
I've never did that.
It sounds really fun.

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hi Kati!
I guess this was a hobnailers trip too, wasn´t it? I dicided to attend the backpacking trip which will be at the weekend after the next one(7-10.november) There are still steats left, if anybody of you wants to join, just let me know. It will cost just 20dollars INCLUDING FOOD for the whole weekend. So you won´t spend more money then if you would stay in Eau Claire.
Johannes

avi hat gesagt…

Oh i missed the concert. Next time you heard about concert let me know. hope u enjoyed the concert and the devils lake.