For me it is really weird to go shopping after 7.30, because in Austria all shops close at this time, some even earlier! So yesterday I had my first late night grocery shopping experience! My friend Teresa picked me up at 7.50 after my class and we drove to Coops. I really love grocery shopping here in the US. Everything looks so different! OK - an apple here looks like an apple in Austria, but for example I had never seen tuna in bags before! I just knew tuna in cans! So grocery shopping is always one of the highlights in the week!
Today is a sad day for me, because my best friend back home in Austria has birthday today and it's really heartbreaking for me to be unable to celebrate with her! We are friends since elementary school and in Graz (the city I study in) we live together in an apartment! Hopefully I have time today to can call her!
Today is a sad day for me, because my best friend back home in Austria has birthday today and it's really heartbreaking for me to be unable to celebrate with her! We are friends since elementary school and in Graz (the city I study in) we live together in an apartment! Hopefully I have time today to can call her!

3 Kommentare:
it's really sad that u can't celebrate with ur best fd!!!:'( this happens on me also!!!:'( SAD SAD SAD!!!:'(
hi Kati!
I see you really enjoy shopping. In fact some products are really cheap here. Maybe i should go shopping one day late at night just to experience the difference. Hopefully you had time to call your friend!
See you tomorrow in class.
Johannes
The grocery shop close so early in Austria. In my country I am always shop at night...We have the night market also. If you are free you can pay a visit to my country to experience the night market. It is really awesome...
Kommentar veröffentlichen