10/19/2008

Art in Minneapolis

Yesterday I went to Minneapolis with some of my friends! It was a really funny day! First we visited the Walker Art Center and attended the exhibition of Tetsumi Kudo with the theme Garden of Metamorphosis. It was ... well, lets say "interesting". But I really enjoyed walking trough the Art Center because the architecture is so amazing!Afterwards we went uptown to watch the movie “Choke”. The movie is based on a novel by Chuch Palahniuk, I think he also wrote “Fight Club”. In the evening we had dinner at a real hip restraint! It was soooooooooo delicious! I also had my first cocktail here in the US! Also really delicious!


2 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

hi!
I will go to Minneapolis next weekend too. I am glad to see that you liked it. Maybe i will get some coctails there too, because i will visit some friends there who studied in Graz last year.
See you tomorrow in class.
Johannes

luisriera hat gesagt…

kati!
I wanna go to minneaoplis too, but i never have time :(, maybe in two weekends..
Thank you so much for coming the other day to watch our soccer final!! I was also really cold!, I have been sick all the weekend because of that haha
See you ;)